Town Planning Permission

At our first meeting we will discuss what it is you are looking to change about your house. Once we have an understanding, we will offer advice on whether a Permitted Development Certificate or Town Planning Permission is the best option. Or, potentially, a combination of the two.

We will also offer advice regarding the best type of extension and the best use of the available space. All the while, we’ll keep your budget and the cost benefit in mind.

An architectural drawing of a cottages front elevation.
An architectural drawing of a cottages side elevation.
An architectural drawing of a cottages rear elevation.

The drawings required for a town planning application are the first step. They will only include the information required for the town planning application. These are normally the existing structure, the proposed plans and elevations with details of finishes. The planning application will also require other validation documents such as location plans, block plans and CIL statements.

Unfortunately, the days of negotiating with town planning officers have passed. If the proposed works are controversial the advised process is to pay for a pre-application submission. However, for more simple projects we can submit a town planning application and await the decision.

Our design will take into consideration both the local authority supplementary planning guidance and your wishes for your house. Our goal is to achieve a complimentary result that is acceptable to both parties.

Planning Permission in Chichester

If you are thinking about structural changes to your home, then we’d love to hear from you. Not only can we offer planning application advice, but we can design your perfect house extension. We are based in Chichester, but we offer our services throughout West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire and parts of South London. Call us today on 07764 578781 or send us a message.